GPG file seperation

John Gill john.gill at computer.org
Thu Feb 23 16:32:52 CET 2012

Why not set up a fixed size start/run record identifier.  No need for a
magic and unique sequence.

Like this:
Field             description                 start     length    datatype
1                   GPG stream start       1           2             Alpha
2                   stream length             3          15           Numb
3                   stream                         18         ??
GPG stream

Record just keeps repeating over and over until there is nothing else.