Quieten gpg-agent output?

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:27:38 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 01:56:58PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> You should use the modern crypto implementaion of mutt.  You merely need
> to add
>
>   set crypt_use_gpgme
>
> to ~/.muttrc.  This uses a now also 10 years old mode of mutt which far
> better integrates crypto than the old command based one.

How does this differ from "set pgp_use_gpg_agent", if any?

>  --no-tty
>
> will suppress all TTY output completely.

Perfect. I searched for "STDOUT", "STDERR" and the like in hopes of finding
the necessary docs, without reading the full gpg(1) manual. Didn't think of
"tty". Thanks.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o