Best Way to announce a Key Party

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:45:22 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 02:57:34PM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> I'm trying to get as much possible people to a key party i'll organize
> in 3 weeks. What are my best options , besides contacting local users
> via biglumber, posting to upcoming.org and contacting the local LUG
> (Area I'm targetting in Toronto CA) ?

That's really about it. Hitting up the local LUG mailing lists will get you
the most marketing penetration, seeing as though OpenPGP practices just
aren't ubiquitous outside of the Free Software world. If you have a blog,
posting there might help, especially if it's on a planet that many pay
attention to. You might be able to go to the local colleges and
universities, and hang up fliers in the Computer Science, Mathematics and
other technical college halls. But really, your largest interest is going
to come from LUG mailing lists.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o