[META] please start To: with gnupg-users at gnupg.org, i.e.: To: gnupg-users at gnupg.org

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Jan 30 10:26:55 CET 2012

On 30/01/12 03:23, MFPA wrote:
>> Interestingly enough, your "Sig Delimiter" is bonked.
>
> That is an unfortunate consequence of signing my message with GnuPG;
> all lines lose trailing spaces and any line beginning with a dash gets
> prefixed with a dash and a space.

Or: how a boring off-topic conversation got on-topic.

Enigmail still recognises the "bonked" :) sig delimiter and correctly omits
the signature when replying. That is, I assume it is Enigmail doing it for
me, it seems the most logical conclusion. Could also be Thunderbird itself.

Peter.

PS: I wouldn't mind if this silly conversation were over.

My key is available at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt