[META] The issue of the unwelcome CC (please email me if you receive a CC from me)

Richard richard at r-selected.de
Tue Jan 31 22:48:03 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 06:35, Jerry <jerry at seibercom.net> wrote:
> I have encounter two individuals, not on this list, who also think it
> is cute to mail a response directly to the OP and then CC the list.
> Honestly, some people are alive only because it seems cruel to kill a
> retard.

I've done this before (on this list), but only because I had the
impression "almost everyone else here" did it, so I just wanted to go
with what I assumed to be expected. I don't think this makes me look
like a retard, but rather considerate, since I tried to figure out
what appeared to be the netiquette on this very list before posting
anything.

But thanks for the clarification anyway.

    Richard