PGP/MIME use

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue Jan 31 23:54:32 CET 2012

> One, albeit rather unimportant, use is to help people with whom you
> would like to regularly communicate access and check your key a bit
> more easily, especially for people with multiple keys.

Putting a kludge in email headers or a "OpenPGP Key ID: 0xD6B98E10" in
the sigblock seems to be a more efficient method of achieving this end.
Given this is an awful heavyweight way to achieve an end that's just as
correctly achieved via lightweight means, I don't see this as a reason
to sign messages.  To add a sigblock, sure.  :)