Intro.

Healer 1 healers at basicisp.net
Wed Jul 11 15:50:03 CEST 2012

Good Day Folks,
I am a retired doc 65 and a scrunch,a Master Bard & Priest to the
Sanctuary of the Healers' Heart, and due to necessity I am becoming
involved in signing and encryption I am somewhere in the mid range of
computer skills better with Linux than Winblow$. I am a total noobe with
both the signing & Encryption. I use T-bird with Enigmail and will have
questions about it's use and some more on the workings of GNuPG . If I
ask something that is common knowledge to you I ask your forbearance and
ask for basic explanations initially. I'm sure that as I learn my
questions will indicate that. I am also a musician, artisan, and writer
as well. I am willing to help others as I learn. Be Well, Be at Peace
and spend loving time with your families as we never know how long we'll
be graced with their presence.
In Service & In Health,
Dr. C.