Gnupg-users Digest, Vol 106, Issue 5

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 16 18:44:06 CEST 2012

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:53, healers at basicisp.net said:

> varied issues with SHA 1. I would like the advantage of the SHA 256,
> however I was not able to find the conf file. All I found was the

 gpgconf --list-dirs

shows all configured directories.  You want to look at the line starting
with homedir.  The value after the colon is the directory you are looking
for.  If you notice a '%' in that value, it is an escape sequence
similar to what is used with URL.  Examples:

   "C%3A/foo/bar" translates to "C:/foo/bar"
   "C%3A\my%25dir" translates to "C:\my%dir"

You may need to enter the '\' instead of the '/' in some Windows tools.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner