KeePass or any other password wallet to store and transport keys

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Thu Jul 26 14:37:34 CEST 2012

On 26.07.2012, Ben McGinnes wrote:

> Also, if you had to pick one of those three, which would you choose
> (for general purposes rather than a specific threat model and ignoring
> the possible speed differences between AES and Serpent)?

As far as I know, none of those three is broken. So if neither your
security concept nor the algorithms speed matters: using Occam's
razor, I would suggest "use the one which is preinstalled/predefined
in your distribution". If it's none of those three, "use the one which
is easiest to set up / to use for you".