[OT] Multi-user hierarchical password management via pki

Hubert Kario hka at qbs.com.pl
Fri Jul 27 14:44:59 CEST 2012

On Friday 27 of July 2012 13:46:02 Sven Ulland wrote:
>  Is there such a thing as a multi-user, hierarchical, arbiter-less,
>  pki-based
>  password manager? I'm thinking specifically for use in a system
>  administration
>  context where you have multiple sub groups and cross-group roles that
>  have
>  access to different sets of passwords.

I know about no such FLOSS system.

passpack.com is good at sharing passwords, but it is very rudimentary in
comparision to your requironments.

I know that Hitachi makes "Identity Manger" that claims similar functionality
to what you want, but I've not seen it, let alone use.

Regards,
--
Hubert Kario
QBS - Quality Business Software