Mac OS X 10.8 and OpenPGP Cards

Kevin Kammer Lists.gnupg at mephisto.fastmail.net
Fri Jul 27 20:12:56 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 09:26:14AM +0100 Also sprach Nicholas Cole:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Kevin Kammer
> <Lists.gnupg at mephisto.fastmail.net> wrote:
> >
> > I just upgraded from Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.8, and my ZeitControl cards,
> > which were formerly working perfectly, are now inaccessible.

> If it is any consolation, it is working for me (Gemplus GemPC Reader)
> Have you installed the smartcard libraries?

It has been so long since I had to mess with it (on my mac anyway) that
I don't remember.  Which libraries do you mean?  It might jog my memory,
or at least I can look to see if they're installed.  I can say that up
until yesterday, the libraries, daemons, etc, that were in place were
fully functional.