invalid gpg key revocation

auto15963931 at hushmail.com auto15963931 at hushmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:12:24 CET 2012

I am 99.9% sure no one has gotten access to my machine or my keys.
If they had, I have to believe that there would have been more
damage done than this, and that does not appear to have happened. I
mention the details, which may seem irrelevant, only because
sometimes the devil is in the details.  This event has in fact
occurred, and I need to figure out how to explain it and prevent
it. There was no revocation certificate for the key in question.
There has to be another explanation. If this was user error, then I
want to find that as well. What can be looked at on the revoked key
to see how or under what circumstances it was revoked? Thanks.