Installing Gnu PG on MacOS X Snow leopard 10.6.8

Ken Hagler khagler at orange-road.com
Sun Mar 18 22:40:19 CET 2012

I recommend using the GPGTools installer: <http://www.gpgtools.org/>. They've already dealt with all the misery for you.
--
                              Ken Hagler

|                   http://www.orange-road.com/                   |
|   And tho' we are not now that strength which in old days       |
|   Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are --Tennyson  |