signature verification data

auto15963931 at hushmail.com auto15963931 at hushmail.com
Sun Mar 25 08:33:37 CEST 2012

When an encrypted file sent to me is both encrypted and signed,
when I use a command like this:

gpg -o file-out -d file-in

I can see the signature verification data appear as standard
output, in the terminal, while the file-out contents are separated
from it.  Is there a way to have the signature verification data
appended to the file-out text message itself or possibly some other
way of preserving this verification data and keeping them together?
I am referring to the command line interface, but I noticed that
GPA also keeps them separated. Thanks.