sign and encrypt from batch script

Roberts, David M [ITSYS] dmrober at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:45:21 CEST 2012

Thanks.

I've installed version 1.4.12, deleted and recreated the sym-link /usr/bin/gpg to point to the new executable instead of gpg2.  I also had to set the trust level on all the public keys in our key-ring, version 1.2.6 apparently didn't care if the trust level wasn't set.  Now the scripts are working on the new system.

And gpg2 is still installed for all the dependencies linked to it under RHEL6.

David M. Roberts
Iowa State University
Information Technology Services
dmrober at iastate.edu