SSH Agent keys >4096 bit?

Milo gnupg at oneiroi.net
Sat May 5 12:19:03 CEST 2012

On 05/05/2012 10:13 AM, Faramir wrote:
> El 04-05-2012 10:17, Milo escribió:
>> Hello Robert, Hello all.
>>> How many petabytes are sent across the wire each day?  Do you
>>> really think people will be storing all of today's traffic for
>>> twenty years, just so some analyst not even born yet will someday
>>> be able to say, "wow, I really want to see what's in this random
>>> guy's porn stash!"?
>
>> Yeah, then leave your home open because "Wow, who want to check
>> every door in the world. So many of them".
>
>   The difference is you don't need to store doors before checking them.

Do you see any technical problem with this?

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2008/01/feds-must-exami/
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/04/70619
http://defensetech.org/2005/12/24/nsa-tapping-into-telecoms-main-arteries/
https://www.eff.org/issues/nsa-spying

Even if it requires some effort is becoming more possible then ever
(especially with such amount of resources...).

--
Regards,
Milo