secret key not found

Rupali Chitre rychitre at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 00:08:44 CEST 2012

It still gives same error. I added '--homedir DIR ' in command.

echo paraphrase|gpg.exe --homedir DIR --batch  --secret-keyring temporary  --passphrase-fd 0 --decrypt-files E:\a.txt.gpg

gpg: keyblock resource `DIR/secring.gpg': No such file or directory
gpg: keyblock resource `DIR/temporary': No such file or directory
gpg: keyblock resource `DIR/pubring.gpg': No such file or directory
gpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID XXXXX
gpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID YYYY
gpg: decryption failed: No secret key