secret key not found

Rupali Chitre rychitre at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 15:48:45 CEST 2012

I am running simple command 'gpg --decrypt E:\a.txt.gpg'. It runs successfully from command prompt, but when I run from application it gives below error. Why it is saying
'No secret key'. How to fix this? It is the same environment.
gpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID BA041825
gpg: decryption failed: No secret key