Some people say longer keys are silly. I think they should be supported by gpg.

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Tue May 22 15:23:36 CEST 2012

On 5/22/12 8:12 AM, Jerry wrote:
> Seriously, have you forgotten to take your meds today?

Let's not be mean.

I will be the absolute first person demanding the right to criticize
ideas as harshly as I want.  I'll happily call an idea stupid,
ill-informed, wrong, or anything else.  I do this with a clear
conscience because I know that I'm not my ideas, just like nobody else
is theirs.

But I don't ever want to the the first person to be calling *people*
those things.  People are special, precious, and often fragile.  Our
community is made up of these rare commodities, and it behooves us to
treat other people with dignity and respect and consideration.

Let's not be mean.