Scripts

Tanguy Herrmann tanguy.herrmann at gmail.com
Thu May 24 14:04:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm interested in it too. I know GPG gives a lot of readable output, so I
guess I must take only the return value of the gpg executable, right ?
But for example, I don't know how to display only the fingerprint of a key
without all the display around that I must grep/cut/sed away. But maybe I
have the wrong angle of attack ?

Tanguy