Draft of nine new FAQ questions

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri May 25 10:44:40 CEST 2012

On Thu, 24 May 2012 02:22, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> The final version that gets submitted to Werner will by necessity be
> plain text, and that will probably get downshifted into dumb typewriter

Keep those quotes.  I like UTF-8 and it is always easier to replace them
by ticks and backticks than the other way around.

I would use them as well, but I don't yet know which keys to use.
MOD3+(,) give me the single quotes, but the commonly used MOD3+' is
bound to deaddiaeresis.  For German I also need a lower quote.  Finding
3 new keys with Emacs is hard ;-).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner