[FYI] keys.gnupg.net (was: changing the default for --keyid-format)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue May 29 19:26:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

I can't remember whether I announced it, but since some weeks

  keys.gnupg.net is a CNAME to pool.sks-keyservers.net

and

  http-keys.gnupg.net is a CNAME to ha.pool.sks-keyservers.net

The reason for this change is that it is useless to spend a lot of work
in maintaining such a second pool.  The folks behing sks-keyservers.net
to a very well job.  keys.gnupg.org is mentioned in the installed sample
config file and thus likely used by many new users.  Now it works again.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner