changing the default for --keyid-format

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 30 16:45:05 CEST 2012

On Wed, 30 May 2012 16:16, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:
> On 05/30/2012 09:40 AM, Mark H. Wood wrote:
>> Oh, how many times have I wondered why GPA has no search tool.
>
> Taking a look at GPA, it seems that 0.9.0 no longer compiles on a modern
> UNIX -- it expects libassuan-1.x, apparently, and libassuan's now in a
> version 2.

There is a new release:

  Noteworthy changes in version 0.9.2 (2012-05-02)
   * Adjust server mode to modern Libassuan.

   * Add options --enable-logging for W32.

   * Add options --gpg-binary, --gpgsm-binary and --debug-edit-fsm.

   * Properly process CMS data in the clipboard and with the server's
     VERIFY_FILES and DECRYPT_FILES commands.

   * Minor code cleanups.

  Noteworthy changes in version 0.9.1 (2012-04-18)

   * The key selection dialogs for encryption and signing do not anymore
     list expired, revoked or otherwise invalid keys.

   * If no recipients are given to the server, a generic key selection
     dialog is now used.

   * Now works with Libassuan 2.x.

   * The card manager now displays the ATR for an unknown card.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner