Some people say longer keys are silly. I think they should be supported by gpg.

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed May 30 23:30:56 CEST 2012

On 05/30/2012 04:14 PM, MFPA wrote:
> That will always be a problem if the planting is uncoordinated.

And if the planting *is* coordinated, why in the world would you ever
need a 1 in 6 penetration rate?  I'm sorry, but this is rapidly
descending down the rabbit-hole of conspiracy theory -- where every plea
for sanity and rationality is met by an expansion of the conspiracy
theory in order to explain why sanity and rationality don't work in this
particular case.

The world is not _The Illuminatus! Trilogy_.