new release of GPA

MFPA expires2012 at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:57:20 CET 2012

Hi

On Monday 29 October 2012 at 6:34:37 PM, in
<mid:508ECC3D.1040505 at sixdemonbag.org>, Robert J. Hansen wrote:

> What about GPGshell do you find to be a clear win over
> GPA?

For me, GPGshell runs on my (Windows XP) computer but GPA doesn't.

GPA appears to install but when I try to run it, I get a message about
a fatal error in GPGME Library.
(invoked from ... confdialog.c, line 1447:)
Line too long
The application will be terminated.

(sometimes the error message says "unsupported protocol" instead of
"line too long" but it always references confdialog.c line 1447)

I just downloaded and installed the version packaged with
gpg4win-light-2.1.0, and it gives me the same error ("line too long")
as with the version I tried in 2009.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2012 at rocketmail.com

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.