Limit of maximum password length

jv at dodec.lt jv at dodec.lt
Sat Oct 27 21:12:43 CEST 2012

Thanks Robert. One more thing, I want to revoke one my keys which has
very long password, but the thing is that I cannot do that as ncurses
does not accept long passwords. Is it somehow possible to bypass ncurses
dialog window? If not, maybe you remember from which version gpg started
to use curses windows as I remember several years ago it was not used.

Thanks,