new release of GPA

Christopher J. Walters cwal989 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 30 00:13:40 CET 2012

On 10/29/2012 06:31 PM, User wrote:
> You are obviously a troll, and not a very good one at that.  Good riddance.

You just appear out of nowhere and try to start a flame war with a respected
member of this community, and call him a "troll".  Who here is using a hushmail
address?  Who here has flamed?  Even though you are not interested in the FSF's
definition of "free software", I will provide a link.

I will also state that I agree with Mr. Hansen on this issue, in that I don't
necessarily agree with the policy, but this list is maintained by the Free
Software Foundation, hence their rules apply.

Chris

---
Virus Database (VPS): 121029-1, 10/29/2012
Tested on: 10/29/2012 7:13:41 PM