Reading key capabilities information before importing a key

Branko Majic branko at majic.rs
Wed Apr 10 22:57:53 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a way to list the key capabilities of a key before
importing it. I can obtain some basic information by using the command
(I've seen this one in the mailing list archives):

gpg2 --with-colons test.key

The only catch being that the above command will not list the key
capabilities for the keys contained in a file. Any way to obtain this
information without importing the key into keyring?

I'm using GnuPG 2.0.19 with libgcrypt 1.5.0 on Debian Wheezy 64-bit.

Best regards

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.