"gpa" reports error: "Unsupported Protocol"

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Apr 12 12:40:14 CEST 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 21:20:50 +0200
Werner Koch articulated:

> It seems that GPGME has not been build with support for GPGSM.  The
> output of configure when building gpgme should tell you this.
>
> Please try the patch for GPA below.

I completely removed GNUPG, GPA, GPGME and everything else related to
this mix and then did a fresh install. Now everything is working
correctly. I did this BEFORE I received your patch. I had tried
rebuilding the apps before, but I had not deleted them all first.
Evidently, it makes a difference.

Thanks for your time invested though. I appreciate it.

--
Jerry ♔