OT [was: Re: Biggest Fake Conference in Computer Science]

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Fri Apr 12 21:45:23 CEST 2013

On 04/12/2013 01:29 PM, nelsonsteves at hushmail.com wrote:

[ bizarre and off-topic background stripped ]

> Sorry for posting to multiple lists. Spreading the word is the only way to stop
> this bogus conference. Please forward this message to other mailing lists and people.

I understand that you have a problem with this situation, and that you
feel it is important, but it's really not relevant to the gnupg-users
mailing list.  Please stay on-topic here, so that this channel remains
relevant for the purposes of discussing GnuPG and does not drown under a
flood of unrelated-yet-important messages.

If you reply to this message, please reply to me personally, not on-list.

Regards,

	--dkg