BCC'ing recipients on a mailing list

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Apr 22 19:26:35 CEST 2013

Hello HHH,

It would appear that you BCC'd me on the message I'm replying to, because I got
it twice: once without going through gnupg-users and a copy sent through
gnupg-users. The messages have the same Message-ID and ID assigned by the first
mail server, so it's really a duplicate.

Please try not to BCC people that are on the list. The mailing list managing
software can't know that I was BCC'd and will send me a copy, which it wouldn't
do if it saw me in To or CC.

Cheers,

Peter.