Web of Trust in Practical Usage

Quinn Wood wood.quinn.s at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:29:09 CEST 2013

My question in simpler terms could probably be summed up "How can one find
the most popular- most signed- key (matching some query such as name or
email of course) while successfully avoiding falsely inflated signature
counts (such as keys which only have more signatures than another due to
their age or due to actual malicious acts like mass signing.)

Quinn
http://woodquinn.x10.mx