best practice for handing over the private key

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 14:25:46 CEST 2013

Diego,

I'm afraid this doesn't work because at the beginning I need to have
both the private and public key in order to carry out operations in
RIPE database. I don't see a difference if he generates the key pair,
uploads the ASCII armored public key to RIPE public database and then
has to send the private key and password protecting the private key to
me.

regards,
Martin