Team Speak USA Test

Henry Hertz Hobbit hhhobbit at securemecca.net
Mon Aug 5 09:54:39 CEST 2013

It looks like the initial guess (not my guess) is correct as my
test shows (message from TeamSpeaK USA to me)

http://www.securemecca.com/tmp/TeamSpeakUSA-Direct.txt
http://www.securemecca.com/tmp/TeamSpeakUSA-Msg.txt

Setting up a system like this which can spam a mailing list is
an abuse.  Whether it is accidental or intentional remains to be
seen.  It may be wise to not send until the spam issue can be
resolved.

HHH
--
Gnome 3, Ubuntu Unity, Windows 8 - poor iPhone GUI on Desktop.
Thinking has been suspended indefinitely.