need help for GPG 1.2.1 binary for REHL 5.8

Manish Gupta guptamanish at qantas.com.au
Tue Aug 20 11:08:49 CEST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding binary of gpg utility, we are searching for binary for GPG 1.2.1 version for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8, We have searched a lots for this version but we couldn't find anywhere.

We found below two links only and tried installing the same on REHL 5.8 but none of them is worked -

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=gpg
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/17967371/dir/suse_other/com/gpg-1.2.1-1.i686.rpm.html

Request you to provide the links to download the GPG 1.2.1 for REHL 5.8 compatible binary.

We appreciate your response a lots.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards..
Manish Kumar Gupta
Integration Solution Architect,
eQ Upgrade Program,
Email: guptamanish at qantas.com.au
Ph+ 61 4 0508 2374

************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING *************

******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice *******************

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com