Fw: need help for GPG 1.2.1 binary for REHL 5.8

Snehendu Ghosh snehendu.ghosh at tcs.com
Wed Aug 21 02:48:53 CEST 2013

I was not listed previously. Sending again.

From:
Snehendu Ghosh/APAC/TCS
To:
gnupg-users at gnupg.org
Cc:
Kumar Manishgupta/APAC/TCS at TCS
Date:
21/08/2013 09:56 AM
Fw: need help for GPG 1.2.1 binary for REHL 5.8

Hi,

I try to reply Peter. But it has bounced from his email id.

Please refer to our response below.

Thanks,
Snehendu

----- Forwarded by Snehendu Ghosh/APAC/TCS on 21/08/2013 09:53 AM -----

From:
Snehendu Ghosh/APAC/TCS
To:
peter at digitalbrains.com
Cc:
gnupg-users at gnupg.org, guptamanish at qantas.com.au, Mini George/KOL/TCS at TCS,
Pinky Roy/KOL/TCS at TCS, Binayendu Mandal/KOL/TCS at TCS, Abdul
Alim/APAC/TCS at TCS