Editing a key in GnuPG2

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 03:29:51 CEST 2013

With the recent release of GPG4Win, I decided to try it once again.
One of the things I like about the shell I use is theability to use
the GUI to start more advanced operations like editing keys (for
cleaning/disabling, etc) and setting prefs for individual keys. The
bundled GPA does not allow any of those options. Is that intentional
to prevent people from monkeying around (they have to know the command
line options to mess around)?

Also, where are the configuration options controlling the preferred
cipher used when creating keys, the bzip level, etc. adjusted? I'm
seeing that GPA does provide a front-end to gpgconf (at least on
expert mode) but I cannot find those values, whereas in GPG 1.x I
could simply have a gpg.cof file with entries like:

s2k-digest-algo SHA512
s2k-cipher-algo AES
cert-digest-algo SHA512
verbose
compress-level 9
bzip2-compress-level 9

Thank you,

--Avi

----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com>
   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E 29F9