Windows command line to decrypt multiple files

bj blueapplejacks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 18:21:26 CET 2013

Hi all.  I found and modified a batch file that encrypts files prior to
sending them out.  Now we need to decrypt incoming files from another
company (encrypted with our key).  The GPG4Win GUI allows me to do this
manually but I would like to automate on a server.  The echo line below
seems to be the meat of the encrypt process.  Changing the command to
decrypt (and trying several variations) has led to failures.  Sorry I lost
the specific errors.  My technical understanding is still newby.  Can
anyone please help me?  Where is password defined?
Thanks much

*FOR /F "delims=" %%F IN ('MORE ^< "%TMP%\~encryptlist.txt"') DO (IF EXIST
%%F (ECHO Password|GPG --batch --encrypt --passphrase-fd 0 -r F75C5TE0 -o
"C:\encryptedfiles\%%F.pgp" %%F IF ERRORLEVEL == 0 DEL "%%F"))POPD*
(NEXT SECTION IS FTP TRANSFERS)