confused

Wed Dec 4 22:25:56 CET 2013

Am Mi 04.12.2013, 08:10:54 schrieb Otto Hamlin:

> Open PGP is installed

No, OpenPGP is a standard not a software and thus cannot be installed on your
system (just be supported by it). You probably have gpgtools installed. Thus
your question is not a GnuPG question but a gpgtools question:

http://support.gpgtools.org/kb

> I am wanting to publicize my public key to others.

There is probably an easier way but you can open a terminal, have a look at
the available keys
gpg --list-keys
and export yours to a keyserver (assuming one has been defined in your config
file)
gpg --send-keys 0x12CF0B88
or
gpg --keyserver my.preferred.keyserver --send-keys 0x12CF0B88

> I never gave the key to anyone

The key 0x12CF0B88 (which has signed your email) is already available on the
keyservers.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/