Holiday giving

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Dec 7 05:16:57 CET 2013

For some years now I've done a little bit of fundraising for GnuPG, in
the form of reminding people that the holiday season is a great time to
show our thanks and appreciation for the important things in life.
Privacy is important to me, and I'd like to say thank-you to Werner and
to the rest of the GnuPG crew for all their work in providing
high-quality tools with which we may assert our right to privacy.

To show this, I'm going to be making a contribution to GnuPG.  And to
encourage you to make your own contribution, I will match any
contribution you make between now and January 1, 2014.  If you donate
ten euros, I'll pitch in another ten euros.  If you donate a hundred
euros, I'll pitch in another hundred euros.  It couldn't be simpler.[1]

Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope you are all having the good
fortune to spend it with your loved ones.  :)

[1] My generosity has no limits, but my paycheck does: my offer
    caps out after 250 euros.