Synchronize UID lists on public and private key -- how?

Lev Serebryakov lev at serebryakov.spb.ru
Tue Dec 17 10:09:10 CET 2013

Hello, Gnupg-users.

 I have 2 systems, where I use gpg, lets name them A and B. I did this sequence of commands:

(1, on A) generate key pair
(2, on A) add 2 more UIDs to key pair (3 in total)
(3, on A) send public key to public server
(4, on A) copy private keyring to USB stick

(5, on B) copy private keyring from USB stick
(6, on B) get public part from public server
(7, on B) add 2 more UIDs to key pair (5 in total)
(8, on B) (re)send public key to public server

(9, on A) refresh public key from public server

 Now on (A) I have key pair where UID lists are different for public and
private keys! Public key has 5 UIDs and private key has 3 UIDs! And I cannot
sign message from my "new" UID on computer A!

 Is it possible to synchronize UID list without transferring "new" version
of private key from B to A by external means?

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at serebryakov.spb.ru>