[Announce] GnuPG launches crowdfunding campaign

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu Dec 19 20:21:44 CET 2013

From: Johannes

> > it comes from the tradition of spanking a
> > newborn child in order to spur the child into taking its first breath.
>
> ...and I have learned something new today ;-)

I didnt know the original derivation either :-)

From: Werner

> I bet we will eventually hear about the NSA project to track translation
> engines.

Seems likely.  (Nice that some NSA activity has just been declared
un-constitutional (glimpsed on TV)).

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".