New GUI frontend for windows

Alice Bob contact at encreep.com
Wed Dec 25 13:49:47 CET 2013

I wanted to create an easy to use gui for GnuPG. Without installing, choosing options, and just working from the get-go.
I appreciate any feedback (and bugs), you can check it at: https://www.encreep.com
The main use case is for encrypting/decrypting, and not identity verification. That is why the trust model is discarded.I feel unless your adversary is a government, getting the public key from a website / email / forum post should be fine (situational trust).
I wanted something to quickly load the key, encrypt the message, and send it away.
It is closed source, unlimited trialware.
Ty.