New GUI frontend for windows

Ryan Sawhill ryan at b19.org
Thu Dec 26 01:04:22 CET 2013

> I wanted to create an easy to use gui for GnuPG. Without installing,
> choosing options, and just working from the get-go.

I appreciate your sentiment but I absolutely agree with what everyone else
has said. Expecting people to use closed-source crypto software in 2013
would be a little like expecting people to only buy their music (contained
in a limited-life wasteful physical container like a CD) in-person at a big
chain store.. or to only rent movies in-person at Blockbuster -- namely,
unrealistic at best.

And as you might have guessed after the first few comments: I can tell you
right now you're not going to get anyone subscribed to this list to try it.