for GnuPG GUI, force gpg response in english language?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Dec 30 22:43:09 CET 2013

On 30/12/13 22:05, Michael Anders wrote:
> I have my interface analyze the comments gnupg returns.

You should take a look at --status-fd. It's format is described in the DETAILS
file in the documentation.

Oh, and if you wish to parse output that's not on --status-fd (like --list-key),
you should always include --with-colons. Again, see the documentation and DETAILS.

The human-readable output is not meant to be parsed by machines. That's why it
adapts to the language environment (l10n).

HTH,

Peter.