GPG Decryption Issue

Kamalakannan N kamalakannan.n at tcs.com
Tue Feb 5 12:49:38 CET 2013

Hi ,

We are working GPG Encryption and Decryption .

While we decrypting we are facing an issue ,

1) When we Decrypting the file through Command prompt its works fine

2) When we Decrypting the same file through Datastage application we are
facing an issue

gpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID E718XXXX
gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

Kindly help us to resolve this issue .

Regards ,
Kamalakannan Nagarajan