Fw: GPG Decryption Issue

Kamalakannan N kamalakannan.n at tcs.com
Tue Feb 12 09:27:39 CET 2013

Hi Hauke ,

Kindly help me out by providing --multifile --decrypt batch file command ,

Currently we are using batch command as below to decrypt single files.
gpg --batch --passphrase-file E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\passphrase.txt
--output E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\NJS170203YBBNA.xml --decrypt
E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Input\NJS170203YBBNA.gpg

 Kindly let me know how to decrypt multifile  by using single command

Regards ,
Kamal
TCS
Ph:- 914466164678
Buzz:- 18002
Cell:- 919789964684
Mailto: kamalakannan.n at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

Mailto: kamalakannan.n at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing
02/07/2013 12:33 PM
Re: GPG Decryption Issue

Am Do 07.02.2013, 10:28:29 schrieb Kamalakannan N:

> Application is run by the same user and  secret key is protected by a
> passphrase.

Take the passphrase off the key and check whether the batch file works
then.

> Actually we are  using the batch file to decrypt the file and we calling
the
batch file through Datastage Application .

> Batch file command is :
> gpg --batch --passphrase-file
E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\passphrase.txt --
output E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\NJS170203YBBNA.xml --decrypt E:
\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Input\NJS170203YBBNA.gpg

Put this into the batch file for testing:

1) gpg --list-options show-keyring \
--output E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\keyring.txt \
--list-secret-keys

2) copy E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\passphrase.txt \
E:\Data\qfbi\Navtech\Working\passphrase.cp

Hauke
--
☺
PGP: 7D82 FB9F D25A 2CE4 5241 6C37 BF4B 8EEF 1A57 1DF5 (seit 2012-11-04)

and any attachments. Thank you