gnupg for android phones

Kendrick A. Eastes keastes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:28:52 CET 2013

Why not use APG (HTTPS://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.thialfihar.android.ago) and K-9 mail (HTTPS://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fsck.k9) it may be a case of "works for me" but so far I haven't had any major problems with it.

Note: sent from my DROID RAZR with the above mentioned apps.