Documentation on symmetric key options for GPGME

Jim Treinen jtreinen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:41:00 CET 2013

Hello,

I am new to GPG, specifically GPGME.  I am trying to familiarize myself
with programming against the GPGME C library.  I was wondering if it is
possible to explicitly specify the use of AES 256 and choose a block mode
when using the OpenPGP protocol ? I am sorry if I have overlooked something
obvious.  I have looked at the 'GPG Made Easy' Reference Manual, and do not
see any mention of these types of options.

Many thanks in advance,

Jim Treinen.