what is the option for "Use this key anyway? (y/N) y"

pradeep kumar epk14octster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:59:04 CET 2013

Hi Werner,

Thanks for reply and I want this option to be in the command line and I am
using this command to run in different tool and when I am running it is
waiting for  yes option.

Can you please give me the exact command which should not prompt me to
enter the "y".

*gpg -ea -r abacd -u abcd -o D:\TEST.enc D:\TEST.txt*

I have tried using the --batch--yes and could not be to get the exact
syntax and getting either errors or again asking for "y".

Thanks

Pradeep